Instead of defining leadership as a generic list of attributes created by an internal research project or committee, we go outside-in to connect leadership behavior with the firm’s identity in the mind of customers and investors.
Common Client Issues and Concerns
- Our current leadership development isn't connected to business results.
- We're missing an integrated, strategic plan for growing leaders.
- We don't have the depth of successors we need.
- We struggle to articulate why leadership development matters in a way that resonates with our leaders.
- We have different versions of what we want leaders to do in different regions or businesses.