On July 9 from 11:00am to 12:00pm (US eastern time) Dave Ulrich will share the key insights and findings from the RBL Institute’s most recent think tank session on “The Emerging Impact of Digitalization on HR.”
In June 2019, the RBL Institute held a think tank session where we explored the wild world of HR technology, current technology trends and the use of digitalization in HR practices, and how HR leaders can develop a digital business strategy. In this session, participants learned how manage both the process and content of digitalization efforts in order to add value to the business.
During this webinar, Dave Ulrich will share the latest insight thinking on:
· The general societal and context trends disrupting organizations
· Current trends in HR technology
· HR’s role in developing a digital business agenda
· Information demands and the need for an organizational guidance system
· How HR delivers business impact through digitalization