On October 17th from 11:00am to 12:00pm (US eastern time) the RBL Institute will hold a mini forum call on “Preparing Future Leaders.”
The competitive business landscape and onslaught of new technology is radically changing the work that leaders do and how they do it. Companies are investing in preparing both current and future generations of leaders with mixed success. Tight budgets, limited time, and urgent business needs are requiring different approaches to “power up” leaders to successfully meet the current and future challenges they face.
During the call, we will address two questions, upon which participants should be prepared to provide their point of view:
· What are the new skills required by your company’s leaders to be successful going forward and how are you going about developing these skills?
· What programs, practices, or experiences (mentoring, coaching, rotations, etc.) do you find most effective in developing future leaders at your organization? Please share specific examples.
PARTICIPANTS: Each RBL Institute member company is allowed to register/nominate ONE person to be the “spokesperson” for this call. Ideal participants include: CHROs, Corporate HR Leadership, Regional HR Leaders, HR Business Partners, Leadership Development Professionals, or other Senior HR Professionals who can share your organization’s efforts in this area.
· If your company would like to participate in this call, a “spokesperson” be identified who will share your organization’s point of view on the questions.
· If you have a spokesperson on the call, you may also have a few “silent listeners.”
· After the call, the RBL Institute will produce a white paper based on the discussion.
· Each spokesperson will have the opportunity to review and edit the draft white paper before a final copy is produced.
· The final copy of the white paper will identify the spokesperson and the company they represent and will be made available to RBL Institute member companies so that those who were unable to join the discussion have a summary of the call.