On December 17th from 11:00am to 12:00pm (US eastern time) the RBL Institute will hold a mini forum call on “Embracing Technology in HR.”
As we all know and experience, technology is transforming many aspects of our personal lives, and the same is true at work. What tasks we do, whom we work with, and how decisions get made are radically different today than just a few years ago. This is also true of the Human Resources function, where technology in particular is revolutionizing the work of the function. In many cases HR has historically been slow to adopt new practices, and this must quickly change for the function to be seen as a credible business partner and role model. HR must learn how to embrace, as well as become, “early adopters” of innovation.
During the call, we will address two questions, upon which participants should be prepared to provide their point of view:
· How and where are you using technology within the HR function to collaborate and get work accomplished? What are some practical tools/resources/systems (e.g., software, apps, AI solutions, etc.) have you found most useful?
· What programs or practices have you found most effective to enhance the overall technology savvy of your HR professionals?
PARTICIPANTS: Each RBL Institute member company is allowed to register/nominate ONE person to be the “spokesperson” for this call. Ideal participants include: CHROs, Corporate HR Leadership, Regional HR Leaders, Center of Expertise Leaders, IT HR Leaders, or other Senior HR Professionals who can share your organization’s efforts in this area.
· If your company would like to participate in this call, a “spokesperson” be identified who will share your organization’s point of view on the questions.
· If you have a spokesperson on the call, you may also have a few “silent listeners.”
· After the call, the RBL Institute will produce a white paper based on the discussion.
· Each spokesperson will have the opportunity to review and edit the draft white paper before a final copy is produced.
· The final copy of the white paper will identify the spokesperson and the company they represent and will be made available to RBL Institute member companies so that those who were unable to join the discussion have a summary of the call.