As a registered user, you have access to articles and videos on the latest research in HR leadership, and organization. And the best part is, it's free.
Don't have an account yet?
Create an account »
Is your company a member of The RBL Institute?
Click below to setup your account.
Employees of companies who belong to The RBL Institute have access to exclusive content. If your company is not a member of The RBL Institute click here to request more information about becoming a member.
Not a member of The RBL Institute but want access to RBL's public library content?
Create an account »
Access to articles and videos on the latest research in HR, leadership, and organization.
Monthly updates about our latest research and services
If your company is a member of The RBL Institute be sure to use your company email address. This will ensure that you get access to additional Institute content. Click here for a list of member companies.
The email you provided will upgrade your account to be a member of The RBL Institute.
Our assessments can be used to:
• Determine an individual leader's suitability for a specific executive position
• Assess a pool of executives' suitability for further promotion
• Provide direction in building an executive development program
• Our Leadership Code 360 (or interviews with key stakeholders) addresses the attributes and basic competencies critical to effective leadership.
• The MENTOR® Leadership Battery is a multi-instrument, self-assessment tool addressing basic constructs that are reliable and valid indications of a leader’s current and probable future performance effectiveness.
• Our capability analysis process can help diagnose current and future potential capability by distinguishing the cognitives capabilities, perspective, and focus required at different levels in the organization.
A critical factor of organizational performance is the quality of executive leadership.
Assessing executive leaders to determine their strengths and weaknesses enables them to better deliver results to stakeholders and ensures that key positions are filled with the appropriate people. Addressing weaknesses and bolstering strengths can have a significant impact on overall business performance.